Following are our undertaking objectives for the initial 4 years, from June 2021 to June 2025.
These objectives resemble sub-projects that will be subsidized by Kaafila (KFL) tokens.
1. Center Education for Children old enough 5 to 15: 20+ courses in Math, Science,
English, with no less than 10 free courses with testaments. Similar courses can likewise be utilized
for the training of grown-ups. All courses will be free or minimal expense.
2. Software engineering Education: 10+ courses in software engineering, programming
programming, information investigation, network safety with somewhere around 5 free courses with declarations.
3. Business and Financial Education: 20+ courses in business the board, deals
& advertising, business interchanges, monetary administration, business,
contracts, monetary business sectors, value contributing, and exchanging, with no less than 10 free courses
with testaments. All courses will be free or minimal expense.
4. Professional Education: 10+ seminars on Business Support Services, Social Media
Administrations, Real Estate, Natural Farming, Horticulture, Naturopathy, Healthcare, and so on with
no less than 4 free courses with declarations. These courses will advance with market patterns.
5. Help Small Businesses: Register 2000+ Small Businesses from various
ventures on Kaafila, and advance them through our Users and Team Members. A few
administrations will be free and a few administrations will be paid with KFL tokens. The learnings here
will make way for next period of independent venture advertising, which can be 10x greater.
6. Advance Independent Content Providers (Artists, Musicians, Film Makers,
Sports, Veterans Affairs, and so on): Register 500+ Content Providers on Kaafila, and advance
their work through our Users and Team Members.
7. Support Independent News Providers (Journalists, Bloggers, and so forth): Register
100+ Independent News Providers on Kaafila, and advance their work through our
Clients and Team Members.
8. Research Projects: Research projects are vital for the drawn out progress
of Kaafila, on the grounds that they will drive development – – in regions that are not extremely clear today however
still critical to comprehend and partake here and there – – to completely comprehend the
effect of new innovations in tackling issues that we as a whole face today.