Unlike existing platforms, with Dragonchain you retain complete control of your data. Sensitive business logic and smart contract functionality is kept proprietary.
Current Price: $2.20 USD
Market Cap: $524,509,194 USD
Circulating Supply: 238,421,940 DRGN
Total Supply: 433,494,437 DRGN
Aelf is a Blockchain based company developing a decentralized ‘Cloud Operating System’ designed to become a central hub for all Blockchains. Aelf believes the current challenge preventing large scale commercial adoption of Blockchain technology is its inability to meet the requirements of various business and industrial scenarios.
Current Price: $2.01 USD
Market Cap: $501,890,000 USD
Circulating Supply: 250,000,000 ELF
Total Supply: 260,000,000 ELF
01. GPU: Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050 Ti G1 Gaming 4G Graphics Card
02. Motherboard: Asrock H81 Pro BTC Mining Board = Rs. 22000
03. Processor: Intel Core i3 6th Generation LGA 1151 Processor
04. RAM: HyperX Fury Black 8GB 2133 MHz CL14 DDR4 Internal Memory
05. Hard Disk: Seagate New BarraCuda 1 TB 64 MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive
06. Power Supply: CORSAIR RMx RM1000X ATX12V EPS12V Certified Power Supply
07. Monitor: Dell 18.5 Inch LED Monitor
08. GPU Riser Cable: 6-Pack PCIe Riser Adapter USB 3.0 Extension Cable & 6-Pin PCI-E to SATA Power Cable GPU Riser Adapter
09. Mining Rig Frame: Party Blowers Mining Rig Frame
Facebook is firing back against misleading and deceptive ad practices, and ICOs, cryptocurrencies and binary options are at the top of their list. In a blog post by Facebooks’ Rob Leathern, the social media giant is trumpeting a new policy, banning ads that “promote financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices.”
Without a clear regulatory framework for ICOs, Facebook is just trying to protect its users — of which there were 2.7 billion as of Q2 2017 — and prevent bad actors from promoting their scams on the site. The policy is a broad-brush approach for the time being but seems to target sketchy ads making unrealistic claims and flying in the face of expert advice from blockchain veterans not to invest more than you can afford to lose in any digital coin.
The price surge of the Ignis token therefore is connected with the announcement of it being listed on the Bitterex exchange. On its twitter handle, Ignis announced being listed of Bitterex of its token as it expects trading to begin soon.
This is a major listing of which several more will be expected in future dates. However, the crypto marketplace has once again remained consistent with its behaviour as listing on a major exchange initiates significant increase in price. For speculators, this is usually a good opportunity to make good profit as the market continues to develop.