India is gearing up to implement Blockchain solutions in a number of business sectors including banking, finance, retail, insurance, healthcare and governance. The banking sector has already started implementing and experimenting on Blockchain solutions. India’s corporate leaders have studied this technology and now are ready to embrace Blockchain into their mainstream business. Blockchain technology can provide solutions on payments, recordkeeping, data security, landownership records, e-governance and much more.
However, due diligence on cross border payments & the growth of cryptocurrencies against the fiat currency remains to be a key topic of concern among the government and financial sector. This Blackarrow’s BlockDelhi Blockchain conference aims to address these immediate issues and also showcase the implementation of Blockchain technology in India.
Below is the list of Companies Attended the conference:
01. The Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) will be a first of its kind, future-proof post-quantum value store and decentralized communication layer which tackles the threat Quantum Computing will pose to cryptocurrencies
02. Wanchain connects and exchanges value between different blockchain ledgers in a distributed manner. It uses the latest cryptographic theories to build a non-proprietary cross-chain protocol and a distributed ledger that records both cross-chain and intra-chain transactions
03. The “BlockChain Foundation” has been established under the Section 8, of Companies Act in India as a NOT FOR PROFIT centre for research & development of the BlockChain ecosystem
04. Cointed is an international online exchange for the most crypto and fiat currencies. The company provides Btc-Atm’s, mining and smart payment solutions
05. Augmate is the leading device management solution for wearable technology and bringing the power of the distributed ledger to the Internet of Things.
06. Jörg Molt – CEO Satoshi School
Founder and expert on Blockchain technology, Bitcoin and crypto currencies. Jörg Molt is a technologist who is one of the founders of Bitcoin. He is a top ranked trainer and speaker on crypto currencies who offers deep level and trusted teachings on this pioneering
technology as it changes the world.
individuals around the world.. As an entrepreneur, Jörg has founded several bitcoin businesses and launched the Satoshi School –
which has the simple mission to provide expert education and knowledge on blockchain technology in an accessible and affordable way. Jörg has spoken around the world including the World Economic Forum in Davos in 2016.
07. IOB Fund believes in the emerging blockchain technologies; we also believe that the Interactive Cryptocurrency Offering™ will play an important part in the future of finance
08. UbiatarPlay: THE POWER OF UBIQUITY. A peer to peer marketplace of the Ubiatar Service. Currency to be everywhere.
09. Neurogress: A decentralized platform of neural control systems, based on AI software & user-driven algorithm training
10. Tokenomy: Global token platform for crowdfunding, loyalty points and reward programs. The token revolution starts right here
11. Talentshop: One of the fastest growing ecommerce platforms in China, and estabilished a leading deceteralized ecommerce solution by applying blockchain techonlogy
12. Iwon Webtech Pvt. Ltd.: Top mobile app and web development company, Professional website design and development service provider. Hire dedicated team of Mobile App, Web and Graphic Designer from India.