Electrum has been around since 2011 and works with Windows, Mac and Linux. It’s one of the most popular ‘thin’ wallet clients, in that instead of downloading the entire Bitcoin blockchain, it connects securely to other servers to verify your BTC balance and process payments. This means you can set it up in minutes and it takes up very little space on your hard drive.
Electrum uses a ‘hierarchical deterministic wallet’, in that when you first launch the program it generates a random ‘seed’ of 12 dictionary words, from which it derives the keys necessary to spend and receive BTC. Electrum displays the seed as you create your wallet and requires you to write it down. This means that if you lose access to this version of Electrum, you can easily reinstall it on another machine and use the seed to restore your BTC.
Bitcoin Core is the original BTC client and is available for Windows, Mac and Linux. Core is a ‘full node’ Bitcoin client, meaning that on first-run it will download the current version of the blockchain (currently around 160GB) by connecting to other nodes. It will then continue to download and process data about Bitcoin transactions.
One advantage of this is that it’s much more difficult to link a specific BTC payment address to your identity as Core downloads data about all Bitcoin transactions everywhere. This also protects you against certain types of fraud such as someone trying to spend the same BTC twice, or fooling you into believing you’ve received funds you haven’t actually got.
Unlike existing platforms, with Dragonchain you retain complete control of your data. Sensitive business logic and smart contract functionality is kept proprietary.
Current Price: $2.20 USD
Market Cap: $524,509,194 USD
Circulating Supply: 238,421,940 DRGN
Total Supply: 433,494,437 DRGN
Aelf is a Blockchain based company developing a decentralized ‘Cloud Operating System’ designed to become a central hub for all Blockchains. Aelf believes the current challenge preventing large scale commercial adoption of Blockchain technology is its inability to meet the requirements of various business and industrial scenarios.
Current Price: $2.01 USD
Market Cap: $501,890,000 USD
Circulating Supply: 250,000,000 ELF
Total Supply: 260,000,000 ELF
01. GPU: Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050 Ti G1 Gaming 4G Graphics Card
02. Motherboard: Asrock H81 Pro BTC Mining Board = Rs. 22000
03. Processor: Intel Core i3 6th Generation LGA 1151 Processor
04. RAM: HyperX Fury Black 8GB 2133 MHz CL14 DDR4 Internal Memory
05. Hard Disk: Seagate New BarraCuda 1 TB 64 MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive
06. Power Supply: CORSAIR RMx RM1000X ATX12V EPS12V Certified Power Supply
07. Monitor: Dell 18.5 Inch LED Monitor
08. GPU Riser Cable: 6-Pack PCIe Riser Adapter USB 3.0 Extension Cable & 6-Pin PCI-E to SATA Power Cable GPU Riser Adapter
09. Mining Rig Frame: Party Blowers Mining Rig Frame